Remote meter / display for MPPT and PWM solar charge controllers TR/PTR/VS/PU Series
This high quality, brand new remote display / monitor can be used with our MPPT solar charge controllers / regulators TR/PTR series and a broad range of PWM models, including VSxxxxBN, PUxxxxB and PUxxxxBW series. It's ideal for remote system monitoring as it allows you to have full control over the charging process. This unit can display various charging parameters such as voltage, current (separately for solar panel / load), battery state of charge etc. It can also record accumulated charge and discharge energy, as well as min / max voltage.
By adding this remote meter to your solar charge controller, you will also unlock a range of exclusive settings which give you far greater control over your solar system. With access to this vast range of charging parameters, you will be able to:
- Amend the battery type and capacity
- Select charging volts for different charging stages
- Specify the duration of each charging stage
- Create a user-defined battery type with charging parameters specific to your battery (if the pre-existing options are unsuitable)
- Personalise the 'load' settings - e.g. set timers for lighting, fans, pumps
- This remote meter also has self-diagnostic capability, and will highlight any system errors using advanced fault-targeting technology.
- The clever design of this model features a removable external frame which allows the meter to be either flush mounted or surface mounted, depending on personal preference.
**The unit comes with a detailed user manual which explains connection and operations.
- This unit is only suitable for MPPT and PWM solar charge controllers TR/PTR/VS/PU/LS series. It is not suitable for dual battery solar charge controllers DB or EPIPCOM series, or eTracer 45A/60A solar charge controllers.
- For flush-mounting, this meter will require a recess in the mounting wall/ surface**
|Suitable for MPPT and PWM solar charge controllers TR/PTR/VS/PU/LS Series|
|Self-consumption||15-65mA (depending on backlight settings)|
|Operating temperature||-20C to +70C|
|Communication cable||RJ45 (8pin) 5 metres included|
|Wall mounting frame with mounting holes included|
|Size (without frame)||10 x 10 x 3 cm|
|Size (with frame)||12 x 12 x 5 cm|